Products & Informations
Terpinen-4-ol is a kind of natural terpene alcohol isolated from Turpentine, Lavender Oil and fruits. Terpinen-4-ol also can be synthesized from Terpinolene 4, 8-epoxide or 1,4-Cineole.
It appears pale yellow viscous liquid with mild earthy and woody odor.
It has natural spice aromas that is usually used in essential oil recipes.
On the other hand, Terpinen-4-ol has strong effects of disinfection, sterilization and antisepsis, so it can also be used as natural disinfectant to treat illness and hurts.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in body lotions and cleaners
- used in flavors such as mints
- used in intermediate to Antibacterial agents
- used in preservatives
- used in reconstitutions of essential oils such as lavender and geranium
- used in shampoos
- used in soaps
- used in solvent
- used in spices and fruity citrus
1. Strong effects of disinfection, sterilization and antisepsis.
2. Very slightly soluble, and solube in Alcohol and oil
|LD50 oral, rat||＞1.3g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞2.5g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 200kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- store in cool place.
- store under inert gas. Air sensitive
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.