- Introduction of Fenchol and Fenchyl acetate
- Introduction of Nopol and Nopyl acetate
- Brief Description of cis/trans-Pinane
- Review of δ-Terpineol
- Introduction and Application Prospects of Thujopsene
- The characteristics and commercial application value of α-Thujene, β-Thujene and Cedrene
- Application of Water-White/Colorless Hydrogenated Terpene Resin in Electronic Component Packaging
- Business Value of α/β Phellandrene in Agricultural Application
- PINEYE® Emulsion, a biobased adjuvant, is added to herbicides to increase their resistance against erosion caused by rainwater
- The Characteristics of Hydrogenated Terpene Resin
- Discussion of The Application of Gibberellic acid with Surfactant Adjuvants for Fruit Cracking Prevention
- The Characteristics of Hydrogenated Terpene Phenolic Resin
- PINEYE® Emulsion: A new green antitranspirant adjuvant and its effect on plant diseases control
- PINEYE® Emulsion, a new adjuvant for aerial spraying
- The Antitranspirant Adjuvants Also Effect The Plant Diseases Control
- 2016 China Export Volume of Pine Chemicals
- Bio-based Chemicals from Camphor Trees & Cinnamon
- Plant Extracts for Feed Additives
- Modified Resin System for Electronics
- Phytoncides for Household Products
- PINEYE® Emulsion for Plant Adjuvants
- Rosin Amine for Surfactant Application
- Tackifiers for Personal Care
- Artificial Flavor Ingredients
- Pine Oil for Cleaning Innovation
- Solvents for Flotation of Mining
- Biobased products are derived from plants and other renewable agricultural, marine, and forestry materials and provide an alternative to conventional petroleum derived products. Biobased products include diverse categories such as lubricants, cleaning products, inks, fertilizers, and bioplastics. For purposes of the BioPreferred program, biobased products do not include food, animal feed, or fuel. Products participating in the voluntary labelling initiative have their biobased content measured using ASTM D6866 (BETA Analytic, ASTM International) as part of the certification process.
Use a smart tool to quickly select the market and function.
Download TDS and SDS documents. The SDSs have accepted the GHS Labelling System in Section II.
An application guide combines the biobased chemicals for fine chemical industries.
View all the biobased chemicals.