Products & Informations
Terpinenes are classified as three isomeric hydrocarbons: alpha-Terpinene, beta-Terpinene and Gamma-terpinene. Gamma-terpinene appears colorless liquid with a turpentine-like odor. Gamma-terpinene is extracted from various plant sources. It is a component of essential oils made from citrus fruits and shows strong antioxidant activity. Gamma-terpinene is widely used in the pharmaceutical and perfume industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in the preparation of artificial lemon and peppermint essential oil.
2. used as food spice. Pharmaceutical, Tobacco, Confectionery and Perfume Indusrties.
Effect on the Lamiaceae, Spodoptera littoralis，Aphis fabae, Hemiptera, Aphididae, Lepidoptera, Noctuidae
- low Fenchone and Limonene content
- Galvanized Steel Drum, 165kg, 80 drums (13.2 mt) per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P308+P313 P370+P378 P391|
|Storage||P303+P361+P353 P308+P313 P370+P378 P391|
UN Number: UN 2319 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S26 S36 | R-phrases: R10 R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.