Terpinenes are classified as three isomeric hydrocarbons: alpha-Terpinene, beta-Terpinene and Gamma-terpinene.
Gamma-terpinene appears colorless liquid with turpentine-like odor.
Gamma-terpinene is extracted from various plant sources. It is the component of essential oils made from citrus fruits and shows strong antioxidant activity.
Gamma-terpinene is widely used in the pharmaceutical and perfume industry.
|Synonyms||99-85-4-97E | γ Terpinene | p-Mentha-1,4-diene|
Application & Uses
- used in the preparation of artificial lemon and peppermint essential oil
- used as food ingredients
- used for pharmaceutical
- used for perfume materials
Features & Benefits
- low Fenchone and Limonene content
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid|
|Refractive Index, @ n20/D||1.470~1.481|
|Relative Density, @ d20/20||0.830~0.870|
|Assay (%)||97% min|
- Galvanized Steel Drum, 165kg, 80 drums (13.2 mt) per 20’FCL
GHS Hazard Statements
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P308+P313 P370+P378 P391|
|Storage||P303+P361+P353 P308+P313 P370+P378 P391|
- Herbicidal composition and method
- Insecticidal and synergistic effects of Majoranahortensis essential oil and some of its major constituents
- Benefits of lemon essential oil and its practical formulation
- Biological function and mechanism of plant extracts(2)
- Dipentene, an effective, safe, biodegradable cleaning and degreasing material
- How does pine oil work in disinfectant cleaners?
- The Antitranspirant Adjuvants Also Effect The Plant Diseases Control
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required