PINEYE® Emulsion is a non-toxic film-forming adjuvant surfactant, used for coating plants to prevent loss of water and adhere pesticides to the plants. Spray PINEYE® Emulsion can forming a prophylactic shield on plants, against UV degradation, frost, windburn and acid rain, to aid plant growth.
*PINOLENE® and NU-FILM® are the registed tradmark by Miller Chemical & Fertilizer, LLC.
*The above reference to other trademarks is only intended as an industry reference for the capabilities of our product. It does not imply that our product’s effectiveness or ingredients are equivalent to those of the referenced products. If you are also interested in the referenced products, please click on the relevant links to visit the official websites of third parties for further information.
The R&D application of PINEYE, which same active ingredient di-1-p-menthene: Antitranspirants can they enhance winegrape production-posted byThe_AWRI
|Synonyms||Di-1-p-menthene, Piney Resin Emulsion|
|CAS||31393-98-3, 34363-01-4, 70750-57-1|
Application & Uses
- Used as a green coating in plants to lock water and lengthen pesticides effective
- Protects the plant against UV degradation, frost, windburn and rain
Features & Benefits
- Bio-based ingredients, non-toxic, no harmful residues detected
- Excellent performances in dispersion and deposition
- Water soluble
|Appearance||Viscous yellow brown liquid|
|Acid Value, mgKOH/g||1.0 max|
|Color, Gardner, with 50% toluene||7 max|
|Content of Poly-1-p-Menthene,||% 90 min|
- IBC Drum, 1000L net each
GHS Hazard StatementsThere is currently no available data for this product, click to view GHS Classification and Labelling by UNECE.
- Avoid exposure to sources of extreme heat (fire)
- Closed containers may explode when exposed to extreme heat (fire)
- Keep away from children and food
- Store in closed containers
- Protect Your Orchards From Getting Burned
- Should You Apply Fungicides in Your Soybeans?
- Spain approval for Eden’s 3AEY fungicide
- The Antitranspirant Adjuvants Also Effect The Plant Diseases Control
- Washington Growers Seeing the Effects of Sunburn
- PINEYE® Emulsion, a new adjuvant for aerial spraying
- PINEYE® Emulsion: A new green antitranspirant adjuvant and its effect on plant diseases control
- Film-forming properties of pinolene on leaf surface
- Discussion of The Application of Gibberellic acid with Surfactant Adjuvants for Fruit Cracking Prevention
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required