Products & Informations
PINEYE® Emulsion is a non-toxic film-forming adjuvant surfactant, used for coating plants to prevent loss of water and adhere pesticides to the plants. Spray PINEYE® Emulsion can forming a prophylactic shield on plants, against UV degradation, frost, windburn and acid rain, to aid plant growth.
The R&D application of PINEYE, which same active ingredient di-1-p-menthene: Antitranspirants can they enhance winegrape production-posted byThe_AWRI
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as a green coating in plants to lock water and lengthen pesticides effective
- Protects the plant against UV degradation, frost, windburn and rain
- Bio-based ingredients, non-toxic, no harmful residues detected
- Excellent performances in dispersion and deposition
- Water soluble
- IBC Drum, 1000L net each
- Avoid exposure to sources of extreme heat (fire)
- Closed containers may explode when exposed to extreme heat (fire)
- Keep away from children and food
- Store in closed containers
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.