Products & Informations
Eugenol is a phenylpropene, an allyl chain-substituted guaiacol.
Eugenol is naturally found in clove oil, clove basil oil and cinnamon oil. It appears colorless to pale yellow liquid with dry sweety and clove odor.
Eugenol is industrially prepared by the alkali treatment of essential oils that are full of eugenol. In addition, the eugenol can be produced by the allylation reactions of guaiacol. Eugenol is extensively applied in the fragrance formulation of cosmetics and perfumes.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in perfumeries and flavorings
2. used as a local antiseptic and anaesthetic in medicine
3. used to synthesize zinc oxide eugenol which has restorative and prosthodontic applications in dentistry
4. used in manufacturing stabilizers and antioxidants for plastics and rubber
5. used in the production of isoeugenol for the manufacture of vanillin
|LD50 oral, rat||＞2.68g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 25kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 50kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 200kg net each
- Packaging can be made to orders
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
S-phrases: S26 S36 S24/25 S23 | R-phrases: R22 R38 R36/37/38 R42/43 R40
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.