Products & Informations
There are two sources, one is natural distilled from tree extract, another kinds of Alpha terpineol is isolated from essential oil. Alpha terpineol is widely used as a basic component in lilac, lime and flavors. Alpha terpineol can also be used as raw material for the synthesis of other aroma chemicals.
Alpha terpineol is obtained industrially by dehydration of terpin hydrate or by direct hydration of the terpene hydrocarbons contained in turpentine oil. When obtained synthetically, it also contains the isomers β-and-γ-terpineol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. main flavor agent for composition of lilac-based essences, good alkali resistance, suitable for soap flavor, and its acetate has citron and lavender aroma, used in flavor & fragrance compounds.
2. used in pharmaceuticals, pesticide, plastic, soap, ink, instrumentation and telecommunications industry, it’s an excellent solvent for coloring of glassware.
3. used as raw material for the synthesis of alpha-terpinyl acetate, alpha-dihydroterpineol and other aroma chemicals.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185kg net each, 80/120 drums per 20’FCL
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.