Products & Informations
Alpha-Terpineol Acetate is a p-menthane monoterpenoid that naturally found in cardamom.
It appears colorless liquid with fresh odor.
Alpha-Terpineol can be prepared from α-pinene in the presence of H-beta zeolite catalysts.
It is used as an important flavoring agent.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Daily chemical: as fragrance formulation of lavender used in cologne, soap
- Food industry: as food flavors. example for round pomelo, citrus, orange, peach, apricot, cherry, lemon, cardamom, gan-oregano, thyme, spices and other flavors;
- Tobacco flavor etc
- Color: colorless to yellowish liquid
- Aroma: Aromas similar to lavender and bergamot
- It can be dissolve in ethanol, ethyl acetate, ether, cyclohexane and other organic solvents, insoluble in water.
|LD50 oral, rat||5075 mg/kg|
- Iron Drum, 20/185kg net each
- can be custom
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Storage||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.