Products & Informations
Dihydroterpinyl acetate appears colorless to yellowish liquid. It is synthesized with Acetic anhydride and Dihydroterpinol.
Dihydroterpinyl acetate is mainly used in the preparation of fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used for the preparation of fragrances.
- Used for thick film paste and MLCC.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185kg net each
- Avoid contact with light
- Keep separated from incompatible substances
- Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.