Products & Informations
Terpinyl Acetate is found in Pine oil, Cajeput oil, Pine needle oil, Cardamom oil and other essential oils.
It appears colorless to pale yellow liquid with lemon and lavender odor.
Terpinyl Acetate is industrially produced by the ethanoylation of terpineol in the presence of Acetic anhydride.
It is widely used in the fragrance of daily chemical commodities and flavors of food, the contents can be up to 30%.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in the fragrance of lavender, bergamot, forests and fougere for eau de cologne, toilet soap and food flavors.
2. used in artificial essential oil, such as lavender oil or lemon oil
3. food flavoring for pears, plums, apricots, cherries, citrus etc.(ADI: 1mg/kg per day)
4. used as an intermediate in the production of very high purity alpha-terpineol.
|LD50 oral, rat||5.08g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185 net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P305+P351+P338 P332+P313 P337+P313 P362+P364|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
S-phrases: S26 S36 | R-phrases: R36/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.