Terpineol is naturally found in pine oil, lavender oil, orange leaf oil, neroli oil and other plant oils.
α-Terpineol, β-Terpineol, γ-Terpineol, and terpinen-4-ol are four isomers of terpineol. α-terpineol is the major component.
Terpineol is a viscous liquid with pine-like and clove-like odor.
Terpineol is widely used in the fragrance formulation, especially in soaps and synthetic detergent.
|Synonyms||Foreverest | ρ-1-Menthen-8-ol|
Application & Uses
- It is a common ingredient in perfumes, cosmetics, and flavors, detergent, household cleaner such as DETTOL.
- Terpineol is widely used for Solvent for ethylcellulose, Plasticizer for Epoxy resin, Fragrance, Electronic Cleaner (Flat Display Panel Industries, PDP).
Features & Benefits
- Colorless sticky oily transparent liquid with a pleasant odor similar to lilac
|Appearance||Pale yellowish thickness liquid|
|Odor||Lilac like fragrance|
|Assay, as cineole, %||35 to 45|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P305+P351+P338 P332+P313 P337+P313 P362+P364|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
- Efficacy of Angelica archangelica essential oil, phenyl ethyl alcohol and α- terpineol against isolated molds from walnut and their antiaflatoxigenic and antioxidant activity
- Pine Oil & Terpineol applied to disinfectants and household cleaners
- Terpinen-4-ol and alpha-terpineol (tea tree oil components) inhibit the production of IL-1beta, IL-6 and IL-10 on human macrophages
- Dipentene, a low-cost substitute or extender for Citrus D-Limonene
- Terpenes (C5H8)-medicinal molecules and important building blocks in nature
- The Antitranspirant Adjuvants Also Effect The Plant Diseases Control
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required