Products & Informations
Pine Oil is the by-product of producing terpineol from gum turpentine obtained by steam distillation of the species Pinus. It contains alpha-Terpineol plus other cyclic terpene alcohols and terpene hydrocarbons.
Pine oil has a strong piny odor and is miscible with alcohol. It has a strong sterilizing effect and superior ability of deodorization, wetness, clearance and penetration. It is mainly applied in the production of household chemicals, such as detergent, industrial cleaner, high quality ink and paint solvent, etc. It is also used in pharmaceutical industry and cosmetic industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as household or industrial detergent
2. used as inks, coating solvents
3. used as ore flotation agent
4. used as henolic disinfectant that has a significant disinfecting effect on bacterial strains and enveloped viruses
5. used as a pharmaceutical ingredient that has a certain effect on pathogens such as cold, gastroenteritis, cholera, meningitis, whooping cough, gonorrhea, etc
1. Mainly applied in the production of household detergent, industrial cleaner, high-quality ink and paint solvent owing to its pleasant pine smell, notable antimicrobial power and excellent solvency, low concentration ones can be used as a foaming agent in ore floatation
2. As a phenolic disinfectant. It is generally effective against numerous bacterial strains and enveloped viruses. Pine oil is not generally effective against non-enveloped viruses or spores
3. As a pharmaceutical ingredient, it kills the causative agents of typhoid, gastroenteritis, rabies, enteric fever, cholera, several forms of meningitis, whooping cough, gonorrhea and several types of dysentery. Pine oil is also effective against several of the leading causes of food poisoning
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container dry
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool place
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.