Products & Informations
Terpineol MU is a monoterpene alcohol compound, which is derived from the hydration of alpha-Pinene or Gum Turpentine. There are three isomers, alpha-, beta-, and gamma-terpineol, Terpineol is usually a mixture of these isomers with alpha-terpineol as the major constituent.
The MU grade is mainly used in medical disinfectants.
In the field of medical disinfection, α -Terpineol is used for sterilization in medical formulations such as disinfectant and sterilization products. It has significant effect against Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans. According to the research1, Terpineol MU has been on human skin for 2 minutes, the average killing rate of natural bacteria on the skin surface can reach 98.46%.
- Experimental Observation on Disinfection Property of Compound Terpineol Skin – Disinfection Solution, 2006
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Ingredient of Cleaning
- Ingredient of Disinfection
- Ingredient of Pharmaceutical
- Plasticizer of Epoxy Resins
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 185kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.