Foreverest™ DIPENTENE ex CP is a by product of Gum Turpentine, it is a pale yellow liquid with lemon character.
Dipentene show more woody sense for fragrance application.
|Synonyms||138-86-3CP40 | D-Limonene | (+-)-Linonene | Racemic Limonene|
Application & Uses
- used as a solvent for resins, alkyds and waxes and to make paints, enamels, lacquers and polishes
- used as an artificial perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics. It is suitable for cologne, jasmine, lavender, woody, fruity type fragrance.
- used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals.
- used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
- used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry
- used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin, p-cymene and p-menthane
- used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry.
- used to extract L-lemonene as a intermediate in pharmaceutical industry
Features & Benefits
- Clear to pale yellow liquid with a lemon-like odor, insoluble in water Owing to its refreshing pine, lime aroma and low cost, dipentene is mainly used as cost-effective ingredient for household products
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow clear liquid|
|Limonene content by GC||38% min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg, 80 drums per 20’FCL
GHS Hazard Statements
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required