Products & Informations
Foreverest™ DIPENTENE ex CP is a by product of Gum Turpentine, it is a pale yellow liquid with lemon character.
Dipentene is mainly composed of terpene hydrocarbons, main composition is alpha Terpinene, Gamma Terpinene, Terpinene, Limonene, Para Cymene etc.
Dipentene show more woody sense for fragrance application.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a solvent for resins, alkyds and waxes and to make paints, enamels, lacquers and polishes
- used as an artificial perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics. It is suitable for cologne, jasmine, lavender, woody, fruity type fragrance.
- used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals.
- used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
- used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry
- used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin, p-cymene and p-menthane
- used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry.
- used to extract L-lemonene as a intermediate in pharmaceutical industry
- Clear to pale yellow liquid with a lemon-like odor, insoluble in water Owing to its refreshing pine, lime aroma and low cost, dipentene is mainly used as cost-effective ingredient for household products
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
S-phrases: S2-S24-S37-S60-S61 | R-phrases: R10;R38;R43;R50/53;R65
UN Number: UN 2052 3/PG 3
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.