Products & Informations
l-Limonene is the optical isomer of Limonene. It is classified as three types: l-Limonene, d-Limonene optical isomers and one racemic.
It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid with strong fruity and citrus odor.
d-Limonene is naturally found in Pine needle oil, Turpentine, Cajeput oil and other essential oils. l-Limonene presents in essential oil of citrus, such as mandarin oil and sweet orange oil.
Racemic limonene is derived from turpentine. It mainly used in food flavour and synthetic fragrances.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a food flavor and fragrance formulation
- used as an ingredient of detergent
- used as an effective solvent in 3D printing and beverage production
- used as artificial fragrance components
- used as pharmaceutical material
- used as botanical insecticide
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180 net each, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P310 P303+P361+P353 P312 P331 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
UN Number: UN 2052 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S24 S37 S60 S61 | R-phrases: R10 R38 R43 R50/53
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.