Dipentene DHM is the by-product of the production of gum turpentine derivatives.Synthetic dipentene is the by-product of the production of dihydromyrcene. It appears colorless liquid with lemon odor. It is insoluble in water, miscible with ethanol. Dipentene is mainly composed of terpene hydrocarbons, limonene, beta-Phellandrene, myrcene and other terpenes. It is widely used as a cost-effective ingredient for household products.
|Synonyms||Mono Terpene Hydrocarbons, Racemic Limonene|
Application & Uses
- used as a solvent for resins, alkyds and waxes and to make paints, enamels, lacquers and polishes
- used as an artificial perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics. It is suitable for cologne, jasmine, lavender, woody, fruity type fragrance.
- used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals.
- used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
- used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry
- used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin，alpha-Limonene
- used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry
Features & Benefits
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow clear liquid|
|Distillation Range, @170~190°C, %||95 min|
|Refractive Index, @n20/D||1.440 to 1.470|
|Relative Density, @d20/4||0.825 to 0.845|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg, 80 drums per 20’FCL
GHS Hazard Statements
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
- Citrus forecast steady as growers await aid
- Dipentene, a low-cost substitute or extender for Citrus D-Limonene
- Hurricane Irma Will Make Orange Juice Unaffordable and Destroy Your Grocery Bill
- The benefits of Terpenes on health and well-being
- The development trend of food flavor
- Dipentene, an effective, safe, biodegradable cleaning and degreasing material
- How does pine oil work in disinfectant cleaners?
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required