Products & Informations
Dipentene synthetic is a by-product in the production of Terpineol or Champhene. Dipentene is mainly composed of terpene hydrocarbons. because of its refreshing pine, lime aroma and low cost, dipentene is mainly used as cost effective ingredient for household products.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a solvent for resins, alkyds and waxes and to make paints, enamels, lacquers and polishes
- used as a perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics
- used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals. It is used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
- used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry
- used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin. alpha-Limonene
- used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry.
- Packing in 175kg Galvanized Iron Drum, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P370+P378 P301+P310 P331 P302+P352 P321 P332+P313 P362+P364 P333+P313 P305+P351+P338 P337+P313 P391|
S-phrases: S2-S24-S37-S60-S61 | R-phrases: R10;R38;R43;R50/53;R65
UN Number: UN 2052 3/PG 3
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.