Myrcene is found in essential oil such like myrica oil or lemon oil. In Helongjiang Province and Jilin Province, the northeast of China, the contents of Myrcene is up to 90%. Mycene can be extracted from B-Pinene on pyrolysis method in metallic conduit. Also can use Isoprene as stuff, by dimerization with other catalysts. It appears transparent or light yellow liquid, has balsam odor. It easy polymerizing and oxidizing by air that should not be kept for a long time. (lick to Storage) Myrcene is used as intermediate for preparation of Lyral, Linalool, hydrocarbon compounds spices, perfume and deodorizing agent.
Application & Uses
- Myrcene is used as intermediate for preparation of Empetal, Lyral, Linalool, hydrocarbon compounds spices, perfume and Deodorizing agent.
- Used to synthesize Myrcene-based plasticizer, the benfit is better than DOP. It is main plasticizer in PVC.
|Colorless to yellow liquid
|Refractive Index, @ n20/D
|Purity, G.C, %
- Steel Drum, 160kg net each, 80/120 drums per 20’FCL
GHS Hazard Statements
|P301+P310 P303+P361+P353 P304+P340+P312 P314 P331 P332+P313 P370+P378 P391
|P403+P233 P403+P235 P405
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required