Products & Informations
Star anise oil is extracted from natural anise fruits and leaves. It appears clear liquid with no color or light yellow color.
Star anise oil is widely used in food flavoring and perfumery.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as flavoring in oral care industry
- used in the production of anethole
- used as food flavoring with approval of China (GB 2760-1996)
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.