Products & Informations
Anisyl Acetate Natural is a colorless to pale yellow clear liquid that is sweet and fruity in both taste and odor.
It is generally used as a modifier in floral, fruity and oriental fragrances where it adds sweetness and a natural effect.
It can also be used in cosmetic and household products to modify fruity and sweet-flowery compositions.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in perfumery, especially in alcoholic perfume
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily chemical commodities, such as shampoo, soap, detergent, etc
- used in food flavor
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.