Anisyl Acetate Natural is a colorless to pale yellow clear liquid that is sweet and fruity in both taste and odor.
It is generally used as a modifier in floral, fruity and oriental fragrances where it adds sweetness and a natural effect.
It can also be used in cosmetic and household products to modify fruity and sweet-flowery compositions.
|Synonyms||P-Methoxybenzyl acetate | Cassie ketone | 4-Methoxybenzyl acetate|
Application & Uses
- used in perfumery, especially in alcoholic perfume
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily chemical commodities, such as shampoo, soap, detergent, etc
- used in food flavor
Features & Benefits
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid|
GHS Hazard Statements
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Storage||no data available|
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required