Products & Informations
Anisyl alcohol is naturally found in vanilla oil and anise oil.
It appears colorless to pale yellow liquid while easy to crystallize. It has floral odor and the smell of anise and hawthorn.
Anisyl alcohol is prepared by the hydrogenation reaction of p-Methoxybenzafdehyde.
It is widely used in the flavor and fragrance formulation of daily chemical products.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in perfumery, especially floral perfume
- used as food additive
- used as raw material to synthesize anisyl acetate
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily chemical commodities
|LD50 oral, rat||1200uL/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||3gm/kg|
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.