Products & Informations
p-Anisic acid, also called 4-methoxybenzoic acid or draconic acid, is one of the isomers of anisic acid. It appears white to slight yellowish powder.
p-Anisic acid is found naturally in anise. It is also prepared by chemical synthesis from natural anethole.
p-Anisic acid has antiseptic properties. It is widely used as an intermediate in the preparation of more complex organic compounds.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a pharmaceutical intermediate to produce 3-Amino-4-methoxybenzoic acid and 4-methoxybenzoyl chloride etc.
- used as fine chemical raw material to produce aromatics, cosmetics, etc.
- used in many organic syntheses
- used as intermediate in the dye industry
- Dissolve in alcohol, ether, chloroform and ethyl acetate, slightly soluble in hot water, water solubility of 20 DEG C for 0.3 g/L
- Fiber Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
S-phrases: S26-S36-S24/25 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.