Products & Informations
Anisylacetone is colorless to pale yellow oily liquid with flowers and fruit odor.
It is prepared by the selective hydrogenation of p-Methoxybenzafdehyde and acetone alcohol.
Anisylacetone is widely used in flavor and fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in perfume composition as a modifier for heliotropine
- used as a sweetener for cyclamen aldehyde
- used as blender in many types of sweet florals, fougeres and oriental fragrance
- used as flavor in cherry and raspberry
|LD50 oral, rat||5gm/kg min|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.