Products & Informations
Natural Anethole is extracted from the essential oils, such as anise oil. It appears white crystalline or liquid with anise odor and sweet taste.
Natural Anethole is mainly used as flavor in food.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as food and beverage flavor
- widely used in the fragrance formulation of toothpaste and gargle
- used as an odorant and odorant-correcting agent for medicines
- used as sensitizer for color photography
- used as a medicine to treat leucopenia caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy and leucopenia caused by other reasons
- used in cosmetic industry
- used as an promising insecticide
- Galvanized Steel Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.