Products & Informations
Dihydro-anethole is colorless to pale yellow liquid with woody odor and the smell of licorice and anethol.
It is industrially prepared by the hydrogenation of anethol.
Dihydro-anethole is used in the fragrance formulation of daily chemical products, such as soaps and detergents.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily chemical products, mainly in soaps and detergents
- used as food additives
|LD50 oral, rat||4400mg/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.