Products & Informations
Geranyl Formate is a colorless to pale yellow liquid and has the aroma of fresh leaves and roses and the bitter taste.
The esterification method is widely used in production. Using formic acid and geraniol as raw materials, esterification is carried out in the presence of anhydrous calcium chloride and obtained by neutralization, washing and drying.
Geranyl Formate can also be extracted from natural raw materials such as geranifolium oil and camellia oil.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as important raw material in chemical industry
- used as intermediate used in pharmaceutical and dyestuff
- widely used as food flavoring
|LD50 oral, rat||6gm/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P333+P313 P362+P364 P391|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.