Products & Informations
Geranyl acetate is a natural organic compound. It is a colorless liquid with a pleasant floral or fruity rose aroma.
Geranyl acetate exists naturally in more than 80 essential oils, including Ceylon citronella, palmarosa, lemon grass, geranium, coriander and sassafras, etc.
It can be obtained by fractional distillation of essential oils. Geranyl acetate is industrially prepared by the esterification of acetic acid and geraniol.
It is mainly used in the fragrance formulation of perfumes, cosmetics, and soaps.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- extensively used in floral, herbaceous, and citrus fragrance
- used as a food additive in various fruit, berry, floral, and spice flavors
- used in household products
- Solubility: Soluble in: alcohol, fixed oils, paraffin oil,propylene glycol, slightly, water, 18.24 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
- Insoluble in: water, glycerin
|LD50 oral, rat||6330mg/kg|
- Drum, 170kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.