Products & Informations
Nerol is colorless clear liquid with sweet natural neroli, citrus and magnolia odor. It is found in many essential oils, including neroil, bergamot oil, and citronella oil.
Nerol is commonly prepared by synthetic method in industry.
It is mainly used in perfumery. Geraniol and Nerol are geometrical isomers.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in rose fragrance and citrus notes to give them freshness
- used as intermediate of synthetic fragrance
- used as food and beverage additives
|LD50 oral, rat||4500mg/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.