Products & Informations
Geranyl Butyrate is white or off-white oily liquid or powder obtained by direct esterification of geraniol and butyric acid in azeotropic state. It is a synthetic ester spice with a more elegant flavor than geranyl acetate and is mainly used as lavender, rose, acacia, lily of the valley, geranium and other fragrances blending spices.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as food and cosmetics fragrance
- used as pharmaceutical intermediate
- used in chemistry and biological experiment
|LD50 oral, rat||10660mg/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg|
- Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.