Products & Informations
Glycerol Ester of Gum Rosin (GEGR), also called as Glyceryl Rosinate, or Ester Gum, is an oil-soluble food additive. which esterified with Rosin and edible Glycerol.
Its high density helps keep oils in suspension in water and this property is the reason why it is often used as a beverage stabilizer. It is widely used as a base in the production of chewing-gum. It also serves as an alternative to brominated vegetable oil in citrus oil flavored soft drinks. In some cases both ingredients are used together. (Approved by FDA 172.735)
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. as anti-oxidant and softening with good tase in the production of SBR or polyvinyl acetate based chewing-gum and bubble gum. (Approved by FDA 172.615)
2. as emulsification stabilizer in soft drink
3. as tackifier in depilatory and Cosmetic industry
4. Applied on coated urea fertilizer for tobacco
5. as a thixotropic agent of pesticide dispersion
1.Its high density helps keep oils in suspension in water and this property is why it is often used as a beverage stabilizer.
2.It also serves as an alternative to brominated vegetable oil in citrus oil flavored soft drinks.
3.Totally soluble in aromatic, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents, Not soluble in alcohols, ketones (except butanol and MEK)
- Fiber Drum is made to orders
- Inner Aluminum Foil Vacuum complex bag, 25kg net each
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16000kg, 20 pallets per 20’FCL)
- Paper Carton, 25kg net each, 780 cartons (19500kg, 20 pallets per 20’FCL)
- Woven Bag, 500kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.