Products & Informations
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, also called Glycerol Ester of Hydrogenated Rosin (GEHR) and Ester Of Hydrogenated Rosin, is esterified from refined hydrogenated rosin and edible glycerol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- chewing ingredient for chewing gum (Approved by FDA 172.615)
- emulsification stabilizer for drinks
- Fibber Drum, 25kg net each
- Fibber Drum, 250kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.