Products & Informations
Glycerol Ester of Maleic Rosin is made from maleic rosin through esterification with glycerol. It is a substitute of Lewisol™ Synthetic Resin by in which has the similar properties of excellent solubility and solvent release and low solution viscosities in lacquer-type solvents.
Lewisol™ is a trademark of Eastman®.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as film forming resin for nitrocellulose based packaging-gravure inks that contain toluene
2.used as lacquer wood furniture sealer and sander coating
3. used in traffic marking
4. used as pressure sensitive adhesive
2.Compatible with a wide range of solvents and resins
3. Exceptional resin for use in toluene and Isopropyl acetate blends
4. Improved flexibility in formulating
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16000kg) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.