Products & Informations
Veratraldehyde is a crystalline solid with a woody, vanillalike odor.
Veratraldehyde can be prepared by methylation of vanillin or by methylation of vanillin and dimethyl sulfate. It is also found in peppermint, ginger, raspberry, and other fruits.
It is used in oriental and warm, woody fragrances, as well as in flavor compositions for vanilla notes.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as an antifungal agent
- Used as a flavorant and odorant
- Used in pharmaceutical industry to synthesize methyldopa
- Used in the production of veterinary drug sulfonamide synergist.
- Used for the synthesis of antibiotic drugs.
|LD50 oral, rat||2gm/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Cardboard barrel, 25kg net each. Lined with polythene plastic
- the temperature should not exceed 37 °C
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.