Products & Informations
Ethyl vanillin, also called as Ethylvanillin, appears white to off-white fine crystalline powder. It has similar but stronger scent than vanillin. It is prepared from catechol, beginning with ethylation to give guethol.
Ethylvanillin is used in the formulation fragrance and flavor.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as aromas & perfumes in the production of chocolate
- used in as intermediate in pharmaceutical industry
- used in cosmetics
- used as ingredient in agriculture/animal feed
- used in the flavor formulation of food and beverage
|LD50 oral, rat||1590mg/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||7940mg/kg min|
- Fiber Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Storage||no data available|
S-phrases: S26-S36 | R-phrases: R22;R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.