Products & Informations
Cinnamyl Alcohol is an organic compound that is found in esterified form in storax, or cinnamon leaves. It forms a white crystalline solid when pure, or a yellow oil when even slightly impure.
It can be produced by the hydrolysis of storax.
Cinnamyl Alcohol is used in cosmetics as a fragrance or flavoring agent.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Mainly used in the preparation of apricot, peach, raspberry and plum typeflavor essence, cosmetics essence and fragrance for detergents, also used as fixing agent.
- Intermediate for organic synthesis
- Used in the formulation of bath products, body and hand products, perfumes, and tonics and other hair grooming aids.
|LD50 oral, rat||2gm/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Drum, 185kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P312+P330 P302+P352 P312 P333+P313 P391|
|Storage||no data available|
S-phrases: S26-S36/37-S37/39-S24 | R-phrases: R22;R36;R43
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.