Cinnamyl Alcohol is an organic compound that is found in esterified form in storax, or cinnamon leaves. It forms a white crystalline solid when pure, or a yellow oil when even slightly impure.
It can be produced by the hydrolysis of storax.
Cinnamyl Alcohol is used in cosmetics as a fragrance or flavoring agent.
|Synonyms||Alcoolcinnamique | Styryl carbinol | Zimtalcohol|
Application & Uses
- Mainly used in the preparation of apricot, peach, raspberry and plum typeflavor essence, cosmetics essence and fragrance for detergents, also used as fixing agent.
- Intermediate for organic synthesis
- Used in the formulation of bath products, body and hand products, perfumes, and tonics and other hair grooming aids.
Features & Benefits
|Appearance||Colorless or yellowish long fine needle crystal|
|Purity, %||99 min|
- Drum, 185kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P312+P330 P302+P352 P312 P333+P313 P391|
|Storage||no data available|
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required