Products & Informations
alpha-Methylcinnamaldehyde (Methyl Cinnamic Aldehyde Alpha) is a yellow liquid with a spicy, cinnamon odor.
alpha-Methylcinnamaldehyde is used in many industries such as Flavor & Fragrance, Aromatic, Perfumery, Cosmetics, Soap Detergent, also used for various kinds of daily flavor,food and beverage flavor.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in balsamic compounds, for cosmetics and perfumery,
- used in spice blends for chewing gum, soaps, mouth wash, detergents, shampoo, fine fragrances etc.
- used in various kinds of daily flavor, food flavor, and is used to prepare jasmine, liulan, lilac, etc., with a constant dosage of 2-10% in soap flavor and up to 30-35% in special cases.
- used as intermediate for dyestuffs and drugs such as Epalrestat
- Use level:
- Fragrance up to 10%
- Flavor up to 450 ppm, such like chewing gums
|LD50 oral, rat||2050mg/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
S-phrases: S24/25 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.