Products & Informations
Methyl Cinnamate also call as Methyl 3-phenylacrylate, it is the methyl ester of cinnamic acid. It is white to light yellow crystals with fruity odor.
It is found naturally in the essential oils of Alpinia, Basil Leaf Oil, Longevity Flower Oil, etc. Methyl cinnamate is also can be prepared by esterification of cinnamic acid with methanol.
Methyl cinnamate is mainly used in the flavor and perfume industries.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- widely used in perfumery, imparting power and sweet-fruity odor
- used in food flavoring, mainly used in fruity flavor, such as strawberry, cherry, grape flavor
- used as pharmaceutical intermediate
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol, dipropylene glycol, fixed oils, paraffin oil
|LD50 oral, rat||2610mg/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Paper Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.