Products & Informations
Borneol synthetic is produced from alpha pinene.It is a mixture mainly composed of borneol and isoborneol.
Synthetic Borneol is very cost effective comparing to natural one.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used for pharmaceutical
- used for flavor and fragrance
- used for clucifuge and preservative
|LD50 oral, rat||500mg/kg|
|LD50 oral, mouse||1059mg/kg|
|LD50 LDLo, rabbit||2gm/kg|
- Packing in 25kg fibre drums net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.