Products & Informations
Borneol synthetic is produced from alpha pinene.It is a mixture mainly composed of borneol and isoborneol.
Synthetic Borneol is very cost effective comparing to natural one.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used for pharmaceutical
- used for flavor and fragrance
- used for clucifuge and preservative
|LD50 oral, rat||500mg/kg|
|LD50 oral, mouse||1059mg/kg|
|LD50 LDLo, rabbit||2gm/kg|
- Packing in 25kg fiber drums net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P370+P378 P302+P352 P321 P332+P313 P362+P364 P305+P351+P338 P310 P304+P340 P312 P308+P311|
S-phrases: S16-36/37 | R-phrases: R11/22
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.