Products & Informations
Isoborneol is a terpene derivative. It is prepared by hydration and rearrangement of camphene/pinene.
Isoborneol is commonly used as flavor and fragrance agents
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in fragrance formulation of daily chemicals
- used in daliy and industrial flavor
- used in producing rosemary and lavandula angustifolia
- used as antiseptics.
|LD50 oral, rat||5200mg/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Packing in 25kg fibre drums net each
- Avoid contact with light
- Keep separated from incompatible substances
- Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Store in a tightly closed container
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P332+P313 P362+P364 P370+P378|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
S-phrases: S24/25 | R-phrases: R11
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.