Natural camphor is found in many essential oils, especially camphor oil.
Natural camphor is a white crystalline powder with a unique camphor scent and a hint of mint odor.
Natural camphor is extracted from camphor oil.
Synthetic Camphor is prepared by using alpha-Pinene as raw material, then esterify converted camphene into L-bornyl acetate, next to saponification the L-bornyl acetate into DL-Isoborneol, and finally oxidate the DL-Isoborneol.
Synthetic Camphor is used extensively in many fields, especially in the manufacturing, medicine and cosmetics industries.
|Synonyms||2-Campone | 1,7,7-Trimethylbicyclo [2.2.1] heptan-2-one|
Application & Uses
Features & Benefits
|Appearance||White powder crystals|
|Melting Range, °C||174 to 179|
|Purity, chemicals method, %||96 min|
|non-Volatile Residue, %||0.1 max|
- Double-corrugated Paper Carton, 25kg net each, lined with PE bag available
GHS Hazard Statements
- avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame)
- do not store above 23°C (73.4°F)
- keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area
- keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P304+P340+P312 P305+P351+P338+P310 P308+P311 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required