Products & Informations
(-)-Bornyl acetate is isolated from fir oil, Blumea balsamifera, Jasonia sp. , Salvia fruticosa, carrot, rosemary, sage and lavender oil.
The industrial synthesis method is to heat borneol and acetic acid in the presence of sodium acetate.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Aromatic cleaner: used in soap, cosmetic and disinfect
- food flavour
- odour agent
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 170kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S24/25
| R-phrases: R20/21/22
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.