Natural Camphor is a waxy white or transparent solid with a distinct strong aromatic fragrance, it is natural and distilled from plant extract.
|Synonyms||Camphor powder | 2-Camphanone|
Application & Uses
- Used in fragrance, flavor or medical use.
- Used for skin treatment and relives pain from bug bites, cold sores, and mild burns. In addition to this, Camphor helps in curing cough and is also used in several vapor rubs.
Features & Benefits
|Appearance||White powder crystals|
|Odor||Pungent and cool aroma|
|Purity, %||98 min|
- Carton, 25kg net each, 600cartons/15MT
GHS Hazard Statements
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P304+P340+P312 P305+P351+P338+P310 P308+P311 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
- ANTI-VIRUS FUNCTION of ESSENTIAL OILS and PLANT EXTRACTS
- Biological function and mechanism of plant extracts(2)
- Development and Management of Biopesticides in China
- TERPENE ESSENTIAL OILS: The research and development direction of anti-virus drugs is concerned
- Terpenes (C5H8)-medicinal molecules and important building blocks in nature
- Terpenes from Forests and Human Health
- The benefits of Terpenes on health and well-being
- What are the natural terpenes (2)
- What is Terpene Resins?
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required