Products & Informations
Natural Camphor is a waxy white or transparent solid with a distinct strong aromatic fragrance, it is natural and distilled from plant extract.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used in fragrance, flavor or medical use.
- Used for skin treatment and relives pain from bug bites, cold sores, and mild burns. In addition to this, Camphor helps in curing cough and is also used in several vapor rubs.
- Carton, 25kg net each, 600cartons/15MT
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P304+P340+P312 P305+P351+P338+P310 P308+P311 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
S-phrases: S16-S26-S37/39 | R-phrases: R11;R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.