Products & Informations
Natural camphene is found in many plant essential oils, such as Turpentine oil, Cypress oil, Camphor oil, Citronella oil, etc.
Camphene appears colorless to white crystalline solid with camphor-like spicy odor. It is nearly insoluble in water, but well soluble in common organic solvents. It is prepared industrially by the Alkali treatment after the reaction of Hydrogen chloride and alpha-pinene.
Camphene is widely used as the raw material of synthetic fragrance ingredient and food-used flavorings.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used chiefly as materials of Synthetic Borneol, Sandalwood fragrance and other synthetic organic chemicals
2. used as a food additive for flavoring
3. used as flavoring soap and deodorant
4. used as pesticide raw materials
1.The odor similar as Camphor
2.SOLUBILITY IN WATER: practically insoluble
3.SOLVENT SOLUBILITY: soluble in alcohol,cyclohexane, dioxane, chloroform
4.STABILITY: stable under ordinary conditions
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||2.5g/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 170kg net each, 80 drums (13.6 mt) per 20’FCL
- goods can also be packed in 1000L IBCs or ISO Tanks according to customers’ equirement
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.