Products & Informations
β-Pinene oxide is prepared by oxidation of β-pinene in methylene chloride in the presence of sodium carbonate using peracetic acid as an oxidant at 0 °C.
BETA Pinene Oxide is widely used in fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as food additives
- used in fragrance formulation of daily chemical products
- Packing in 195kg Iron Drum
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
GHS07 | GHS09
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.