Products & Informations
alpha-Pinene-Oxide is a monoterpene. It is the epoxide of alpha-pinene that appears colorless liquid with fresh odor. alpha-Pinene-Oxide is widely used in fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as food additives
- used in fragrance formulation of daily chemical products
- Iron Drum, 195kg net each
- avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame)
- keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area
- keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use
- store in a segregated and approved area
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|EU Safety Phrases||S24/25|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.