Products & Informations
Dihydrocarveol is naturally found in caraway oil and mint oil. It is monoterpenoid compound that appears colorless liquid with anise and green odor.
Dihydrocarveol is prepared by the selective catalytic hydrogenation of carvone.
It is used in the fragrance and flavor formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in flavoring
- used in fragrance formulation of cosmetics and soaps
- used in floral perfumes
- used as an acaricide
|LD50 oral, rat||5gm/kg min|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.