Products & Informations
Campholenic Aldehyde is appears colorless liquid with fresh and woody odor.
It is prepared by the isomerization reaction of 2,3-epoxy pinane.
Campholenic Aldehyde is an important intermediate in the synthesis of sandalwood fragrances.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as an important intermediate in the synthesis of sandalwood fragrances
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily chemical products
- Iron Drum, 190kgs net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P321 P332+P313 P362+P364 P305+P351+P338 P337+P313|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.