Products & Informations
Glyceryl monostearate (GMS) is an organic molecule used as an emulsifier in food. A glycerol ester of stearic acid, it is a colorless, odorless, sweet-tasting flaky powder. Glyceryl monostearate occurs naturally in the body as a by-product of the breakdown of fats, and is often found in fatty foods.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as emulsifier , lubricant agent, antifogging agent and antistatic agent in food and daily chemical industry
- used as antifogging agent in producing agricultural plastic films
- used as antistatic agent in producing packaging films
- used as emulsifier for cream cosmetics
- used as lubricant agent in producing PVC transparent particles
- Paper-plastic Compound bag, 25kg net each, PE bags inside available
- shelf life: 1 year
- stored in dry and cool places
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.