Products & Informations
Polyvinyl Acetate (PVAc), a synthetic resin prepared by the polymerization of vinyl acetate has good potential as an edible coating. It coatings had high gloss, even after immersion of coated surfaces in water. The primary advantages of using PVAc as an edible coating are its unique combination of properties and its low cost has been already used in pharmaceutical coatings and as an ingredient in chewing gum. (Approved by FDA 172.615)
PVAc mainly used in pharmaceutical coatings and as an ingredient in chewing gum.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in pharmaceutical coatings
- as an ingredient in chewing gum
- Paper Carton, 25kg net each, 640 cartons (16 mt with pallets) per 20’FCL
- Paper Carton, 25kg net each, 800 cartons (20 mt with pallets) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
S-phrases: S24/25 | R-phrases: R45 R46
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.