Products & Informations
l-Citronellol is a citronellol that is oct-6-ene substituted by a hydroxy group at position 1 and methyl groups at positions 3 and 7 (the 3S-enantiomer).
It is an enantiomer of a (R)-(+)-citronellol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in alcoholic fine fragrances
- widely used in many perfume composition that gives a clean, fresh, and natural rosy note to fragrance
- used as fabric softeners
- used as antiperspirant
- used in detergents
- Soluble in: alcohol, water, 105.5 mg/L @ 25 °C (est);
Insoluble in: water
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||H303+H313 H315 H317 H319 H402|
|Response||P302+P352 P305+P351+P338 P312 P333+P313 P337+P313|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S24/25
| R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.